Have you ever come across a situation when you cannot verify your financial institution in QuickBooks? QuickBooks is an ideal accounting software to full fill the need of accounting tasks of the small and middle-size of business organizations. It is very safe and secure so you can link your bank account with QuickBooks for monetary transaction. But like other software, you may encounter issues while using this software on your system. QuickBooks Is Unable To Verify Financial Institution is one such issue. We are going to discuss the issue in details and methods to fix it. For any assistance, you can contact QuickBooks Support Number +1888-515-5729.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Not Able To Verify Financial Institution?
When you are importing a.QBO file in QuickBooks then it suddenly stops and shows the following
Error: QuickBooks is unable to verify the financial institution information for this download. Please try again later.
The major causes that lead to QuickBooks Unable to verify financial institution are mentioned below:
- QuickBooks version is more than three years old- You need to update QuickBooks to the latest version in order to fix the issue.
- The bank or the credit card company is not recognized by QuickBooks – In this case, you need to use Bank to QuickBooks online so that it can make QuickBooks Online file from the accredited Financial Institutions.
- QBO file-A .QBO file has some OFX features which is not accepted by QuickBooks. Various QuickBooks versions may need different QBO file. You can use Bank to prepare QBO file so that it can be by QuickBooks version.
- QBO file in made by CSV or Excel file
- Incorrect entry of Bank Id in QuickBooks.
How To Fix QuickBooks Is Unable To Verify Financial Institution Issue?
Follow the below steps to fix the issue:
- Search for txt file
- Open the file in the notepad.
- Open the location
- For Windows 7/8/Vista user – c:\programdata\intuit\QuickBooks 20XX\components\olb\branding\filist
- For Windows XP users – c:\documents & settings \all users\application data\ intuit\QuickBooks 20xx\components\olb\branding\filist
- Search for the bank name MB Financial.
- Search and note down the set of four numbers.
- Open the .QBO file on notepad and find <FID>, <BANKID> or <BID>.
- Modify the numbers with the numbers there in the FIDIR.
- Save the file to apply the changes.
- Open QuickBooks Company files and import it.
Reach For Technical Support
Hopefully, this article provides you the details to tackle the issue when QuickBooks cannot verify the financial institution. For any technical assistance, you can call on QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-515-5729. Our QuickBooks Error Support team has very skilled and reliable advisors who will resolve any type of QuickBooks issues in quick time. You can avail support services from all across the globe anytime for instant assistance.