QuickBooks is undoubtedly the best accounting software which performs business activities in the best possible way. It has advanced features which enhanced your business efficiency. When you run QuickBooks on your system then sometimes you may receive some errors like You require a PDF viewer in order to print a document if Adobe Reader DC is available on your computer. QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF Viewer error also appears when the user is trying to view the PDF tax forms that are saved or while printing the forms in QuickBooks. Here we will discuss the various solutions to the issue. For quick resolution, you can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-515-5729.
How To Fix QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF Viewer Issue?
There are several methods by which you fix the QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF Viewer Issue. Some of the methods are listed below:
- First of all Update QuickBooks to its latest version as older version may possess compatibility issue.
- Use QuickBooks Repair Tool available in the intuit store to fix the issue.
- You can grant full control. Follow the below steps to give fill control:
- Press Windows Key+R to open run command.
- Type %TEMP% and press Enter.
- Open the temp folder and right-click on blank space and then select it.
- Verify if the groups and username shown have Full control or not
- If the above solution does not work then you can uninstall and reinstall Adobe Reader. Follow the below steps to do it:
- Download adobe reader from the official website of Adobe and save it on your system.
- Click on the Adobe Reader icon to install it.
- Now open Adobe Reader in order to activate it.
- Now you can easily view PDF files by using Adobe Reader.
- Setting Adobe Reader as the default program for viewing PDF:
- Open Control Panel on your system and then click on Default Programs from the menu.
- You will be now asked to select a specific program with a specific file. If will open the program folder where will find .pdf
- Click .pdf and then click on Change Program button
- Choose Other Program and click on Browse.
- Go to menu bottom and click on exe twice.
How To Get Technical Support?
The above steps can easily and surely resolve QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF Viewer. If the issue still exists then you can take experts assistance by calling on toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-515-5729. You can also click on QuickBooks Live Chat Support for more assistance. Our QuickBooks Support team will help you to fix the issue in quick time.